Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Pre-Orders That Excite Me!


I get excited over book series. I mean really honestly excited. When the opportunity to pre-order Nalini Singh's "Kiss of Snow" appears for Barnes & Noble Nooks, I literally squealed like a 12 year old at a Justin Bieber concert. Sadly, that is not an exaggeration. There have been a few book series that elicit such a response for me.

Let's talk books you would actually pre-order. Ones that the moment they have a publishing/sale date, you mark your calenders. My first review on this blog was a pre-order, Lora Leigh's "Navarro's Promise". I just read, finished, and started this blog all today... too much free time. I'm aware.

Here's my current Pre-Order list:

Nalini Singh "Kiss of Snow" (Psy-Changeling Series #10)
Shelly Laurenston "Big Bad Beast" (Pride Stories Series #6)
Chloe Neill "Hard Bitten" (Chicago Vampireland Series #4)


These are currently on pre-order on my Nook. I probably have more and I'm not even aware of it. I always pre-order Kresley Cole's Immortals After Dark Series, Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter's Series, and Jeaniene Frost's Night Huntress series. Some series just demand the upkeep. What books are worth to be pre-ordered by you?

No comments:

Post a Comment